- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Load an input data table that contains the user information.
- Select File > Twitter Reader from the menu bar. A window will pop up.
- Add any hashtags you would like to analyze along with your user list.
- Select the column of your CSV that containts the Twitter users' handles.
- Select Browse... on the third option and find your Twitter authorization .PROPERTIES file. (Instructions for creating this file can be found here).
- Run the algorithm!
Each status update will be listed out by each Twitter user in the order that the status was created. The algorithm stops when the query can return no more results, or your application has exhausted it's rate limit.