This table contains a limited set of data on document publishers. It is possible for publisher addresses to be specified in the "PA" ISI field. Those are contained in the ADDRESS table and specified as Publisher Addresses by their entries in the PUBLISHER_ADDRESSES table.
This table has the following fields:
- PK: Automatically generated. Guarantees uniqueness.
- PUBLISHER_CITY: The exact string as found in the "PI" field.
- PUBLISHER_NAME: The exact string as found in the "PU" field.
- PUBLISHER_SOURCE_FK: If a source was found in the "SO"/"J9"/etc. fields, this field contains the foreign key into the SOURCE table of that Source.
- PUBLISHER_WEB_ADDRESS: The exact string as found in the "WP" field.
See SOURCE, ADDRESS, and PUBLISHER_ADDRESSES.